30 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes for Mom Bosses
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information.
Have you ever lost motivation in your business? Sometimes, you hit a wall, and an inspirational quote can help you refocus direction. Inspirational quotes can provide many benefits, including:
- Generate new ideas
- Give insight and wisdom
- Energize and encourage action
- Consider a different perspective
- Refocus direction
- Remind you to see mistakes as learning opportunities
- Provide comfort during difficult times
Best Motivational Quotes for Female Entrepreneurs
I have compiled this list of inspirational and motivational quotes with my fellow mom bosses in mind. Feel free to choose the ones that best suit your niche and use them in your own social media content.
- A broken crayon can still color.
- Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
- Forever is composed of nows. – Emily Dickinson
- It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.
- Every day is a new opportunity to change your life.
- Create your own sunshine.
- Today is a great day to smile and be happy.
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. – Maya Angelou
- Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives. – Michelle Obama
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” ― Arianna Huffington
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “ I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.” – Marissa Mayer
- “You are never too small to make a difference.” – Greta Thunberg
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
- ‘I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fail.” -Serena Williams
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity.” -Amelia Earhart
- “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” -Anne Sweeney
- Dreams don’t work unless you do.
- If you don’t take risks, you will always work for someone who does.
- Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.”- Helen Keller
- Starve your distractions. Feed your focus.
- There is only one way to avoid criticism; do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
- “The key to success is to start before you are ready.” -Marie Forleo
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” -Dolly Parton
- “At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.” – Frida Kahlo
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” -Robin Williams
- “Don’t compromise yourself. You’re all you’ve got.” -Janis Joplin
- “What makes you different or weird, that’s your strength.”- Meryl Streep
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” -Judy Garland
- “I think every working mom probably feels the same thing. you go through a big chunk of time where you’re just thinking, “This is impossible.” And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible.” – Tina Fey